International certified courses
in Prague, Portugal and Sweden
Nature as a fantastic
classroom for learning
Develop your skills to teach curriculum content in the outdoors – in the school yard, park or in the more wild venue
16.5. – 21.5.2021
23.5. – 28.5.2021
15.8. – 20.8.2021
15.5. – 20.5.2022
14.8. – 19.8.2022
THE COURSE OFFERS YOU TO
- to learn how to work with the outdoor environment as a classroom and teaching media and how to work with experience-based learning and sensory awareness as a support for learning in school
- to develop personal and social skills through outdoor activities and lessons
- to understand the health benefit gained by taking learning into the outdoors.
- gain knowledge about the theoretical basis of outdoor educational pedagogy, research and literature
- learn about outdoor pedagogy in a cross-cultural perspective and share experience and knowledge with others
- develop a personal activity plan - how to put new knowledge into action back home and how to support the school development in the field of outdoor learning
- The course is residential, accommodation and food will be arranged by the organizer.
- The course is held in Vigvam pension near Kutna Hora, close Prague, in the Czech Republic. Kutna hora is possibly the most popular and probably the most rewarding destination due to its amazing historical centre and silver mine history part of the World Heritage (UNESCO). We stay in a pleasant venue right in the heart of the town but close to nature
The main methods will be through practical training, cooperative work, various activities and discussions. The content is thematic and interdisciplinary and based on ”learning by doing” combined with “reflection upon action”.
Through experiencing by heart, hand and head meet the three key parts of Outdoor Education (personal and social development, outdoor activities and environmental education).
Positive atmosphere, exchange and fun is a part of the process during the week. The course will take place mainly outdoors close to nature, in the rural as well as the urban landscape, visit the local schools.
Every day we reflect up on what have we done, what was the purpose and how can we use this back home/professionally, how can we adopt it to our professional life, schools – and learning conditions in Europe
645 € course fee / participant
735 € subsistence cost / per participant
IN TOTAL 1380 €
- programme (40 hours), materials and equipment
- field trips, excursions, school visits
- all meals including coffee breaks
- accommodation (5 nights)
- local travel
- organizational support before, during and after the course
- administration and certificates
HOW TO COVER THE PRICE FROM YOUR ERASMUS PROJECT
We will charge you 655 € for the course fee. This fee consists from two parts:
- Course fee – 420 € / 6 days course which will be fully covered from your project (You obtain 70 €/ day)
- Organisational costs – 230 € / participant which could be covered from organizational costs budget. You obtain 350 € / participant for organizational costs; the rest of the amount could be used for your organizational and administration costs in your school.
We will chargé you 645 euro for the course fee
organisational costs – 225 €
Amount you obtain differ in different countries.
(Sunday afternoon – Friday afternoon)
WHO IS THE
- Teachers of pre-primary schools, primary and secondary schools and vocational schools.
- Adult education teachers.
- Teachers of special needs.
- Teacher trainers.
CERTIFICATION OF ATTENDANCE
Each participant obtains The Certificate of Attendance and confirmation to Europass.
The course is residential, accommodation and food will be arranged by an organizer.
The course is held in Brokind close to Linköping in Sweden. We stay in Vårdnäs Stiftsgård in a beautiful natural setting in the typical landscape among lakes.
You can find all our courses
in Schooleducationgateway cataloque - Europe's online
platform for school educatio
PhDr. Dusan Bartunek, Ph.D.
Masarykovo nam. 72
281 26, Tynec nad Labem
mobil: +420 604 219 760
© 2020 PhDr. Dusan Bartunek, Ph.D. | All rights reserved. | design by karkulin