International certified courses
in Prague, Portugal and Sweden
Develop your skills to teach curriculum content in the outdoors – in the school yard, park or in the more wild venue
26.4. – 1.5.2021
11.10. – 16.10. 2021
14.3. – 19.3.2022
10.10. – 15.10.2022
THE COURSE OFFERS YOU TO
- develop your leadership skills and strategies to be a flexible outdoor leader
- discover the potential of leadership in the education process
- try experiential learning, experience methods of reflection and develop your ability to give feedback
- exchange and develop skills of leading groups outdoors together with colleagues from Europe
- know how to calculate risks involved and avoid critical situations in outdoor learning
- gain knowledge about the theoretical basis of recent outdoor learning pedagogy, research and literature
- develop a personal activity plan - how to put new knowledge into action back home and how to support the school development
- meet colleagues of different nationalities within the EU, engage in cross-cultural learning experience, exchange ideas and build a network for future international cooperation
- enrich communication skills, improve foreign language competencies, broaden professional vocabulary and promote EU’s broad linguistic diversity
The main methods will be through practical training, cooperative work, various activities and discussions. The content is thematic and interdisciplinary and based on ”learning by doing” combined with “reflection upon action”.
The fundamental approach of the course program is the holistic method in leadership. Lectures and practical workshops present the theoretical and philosophical background for understanding main principles and forms of leadership.
Positive atmosphere, exchange and fun is a part of the process during the week. The course will take place mainly outdoors close to nature, in the rural as well as the urban landscape. We will visit local natural sites, Sintra hills area and local institutions.
Every day we reflect up on what have we done, what was the purpose and how can we use this back home/professionally, how can we adopt it to our professional life, schools – and learning conditions in Europe.
685 € course fee / participant
615 € subsistence cost / per participant
IN TOTAL 1300 €
- programme (40 hours), materials and equipment
- field trips, excursions, school visits
- all meals including coffee breaks
- accommodation (5 nights)
- local travel
- organizational support before, during and after the course
- administration and certificates
HOW TO COVER THE PRICE FROM YOUR ERASMUS PROJECT
We will charge you 685 € for the course fee. This fee consists from two parts:
- Course fee – 420 € / 6 days course which will be fully covered from your project (You obtain 70 €/ day)
- Organisational costs – 265 € / participant which could be covered from organizational costs budget. You obtain 350 € / participant for organizational costs; the rest of the amount could be used for your organizational and administration costs in your school.
We will charge you 615) € for subsistence cost, which could be covered from project budget – subsistence costs. Amount you obtain differ in different countries.
(Monday morning – Saturday morning)
WHO IS THE
- Teachers of pre-primary schools, primary and secondary schools and vocational schools.
- Adult education teachers.
- Teachers of special needs.
- Teacher trainers.
CERTIFICATION OF ATTENDANCE
Each participant obtains The Certificate of Attendance and confirmation to Europass.
The programme is held in the area of Cascais and Sintra, in Portugal
We stay in Estalagem Muchaxo – www.muchaxo.com
The course is residential, accommodation and food will be arranged by the organizer.
You can find all our courses
in Schooleducationgateway cataloque - Europe's online
platform for school educatio
PhDr. Dusan Bartunek, Ph.D.
Masarykovo nam. 72
281 26, Tynec nad Labem
mobil: +420 604 219 760
© 2020 PhDr. Dusan Bartunek, Ph.D. | All rights reserved. | design by karkulin